NB–All refund applications must be submitted in writing on the appropriate form (to come).
A refund (less the $250 administrative fee) will be granted in the following situations:
- 100% of fees if Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) denies the student a study permit. Written applications for refunds must include the CIC denial letter and the original CSCNO acceptance letter
- 66% of fees if the student withdraws at least 10 business days prior to the start classes
- 50% if the student withdraws within 30 teaching days of the start of their classes
No refund of fees will be made in the following situations:
- The student withdraws after 30 teaching days
- The student is expelled from the program due to a major breach of a law, policy or regulation of the Government of Canada or Ontario, the municipality, the school, the CSCNO or the Hosting Program for International Students