- Tuition fees are quoted in Canadian dollars (CAD)
- All fees must be fully paid in advance
Application fee (Non-refundable): $250
- Two terms (10 months): $12,000
- One term (5 months): $6,000
- Two-week summer camp: $2,500
- Four-week summer camp: $,5000
- Short term program: $1,200 per month
Health insurance (compulsory)
- Students must show proof of insurance.
Tuition fees include textbooks, transportation when provided and basic school supplies.
- Lodging provider fees for the host family option and for legal custodianship are available by clicking here. Lodging includes an individual room and three meals a day, seven days a week
- Spending money for out-of-pocket expenses, recreation, outings, school and sports/cultural activities